Who are Trained?
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.
o Mechanical – Aircraft and Engine Systems
o Avionics - Elect. Inst. and Radio navigation
• Bachelor degree in engineering from various streams like:
In-house trainers are experienced technical authors and with good domain expertise.
Training module includes:
• Introduction to aerospace maintenance and technical publications.
• International standards for creation of aircraft technical manuals.
o ATA 100, Ispec2200, S1000D, ASDSTE, Graphic Standards.
• Types of manuals and their structure and information.
o CMM, AMM, EMM, SB Etc.,
• Standard working process flow of creation of these manuals.
o Inputs, Analysis, Process flow, Change drivers.
• Blueprints (Engineering Drawings) layout familiarization (basics).
FAQ – Frequently asked questions!
Duration and Fees:
Duration of this course is 60 days. Course fee depends on the selected modules, revised from time to time.
We take the complete accountability for projecting trained engineers to the companies for
Long term Career option:
More aerospace companies are outsourcing their business to India. The number of IT and
aerospace companies setting up their development centers are growing on a larger scale. India
is rich with cost-effective talent pool of engineers, which makes us a long term option for
aerospace companies, in turn a long term career option for us!
Only 10 students per batch, this is to have one-to-one interaction with each student.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical/Avionics) (With 3 year course, including who are
in last semester, OJT), B.Tech - Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electronics.
For more details on training mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org